Job Summary: As a Content Marketer, you will be responsible for inbound marketing strategy, building brand image and online presence by creating and distributing multimedia content across the web and social media.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
- Write, edit, and improve the content for various online platforms such as websites, social media, etc. to support SEO strategy appropriate to the target audience
- Perform keyword research
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Use web analytics dashboards, reports, and critical reporting tools to identify critical areas of improvement/optimization
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Build and manage social media
- Work closely with the design team to select appealing messages, images/videos to complement the text and upload content.
- At least 1 year of experience in SEO or content marketing
- Be familiar with a wide range of digital marketing channels (website & blogs, social media)
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English and Khmer
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize daily workload while working accurately under pressure; adjusting and modifying at short notice
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
Benefit & Allowance:
- Extra leaves & holidays
- Annual salary review
- Sports and extracurricular activities
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- A promising training and career path
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, collaborative work environment
- And other good benefits.