Job Summary: A demi chef relays orders to his station cooks and ensures each menu item his station is responsible for is prepared on time. He oversees all preparation, cooking and presentation for plates. He may be required to assist with cooking, preparation and plating when station chefs are absent.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Working Hours: 9 hours a day inclusive of meals, 6 days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and maintain major accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections, etc.).
- Oversee, direct and manage eCommerce and Marketing initiatives for the hotel.
- Ensure thorough and complete coverage of sales team for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity.
- Set up all sales objectives, action plans, and team targets.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities of the sales team.
- Review direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times.
- Consolidate month-end sales report applicable information. Be actively involved in the preparation of the marketing plan as requested by Superiors.
- Actively participate in achieving hotel’s budgets, especially rooms’ budget.
- Manage the Marketing and Communication activities in an efficient manner and with a high-level of professionalism.
- Control and standardize all hotel Marketing Materials in accordance with the brand identity.
- Manage and implement hotel advertising and promotion campaigns for both online and offline channels.
- Develop partnerships to strengthen hotel visibility
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing
For the sole internal use of Luxcity Hotel & Apartment.apply now